• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 linuxman

linuxman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2003 - 03:09 AM

I have several servers running RVadmin. I have all my access configured by WHM package name. It is setup up perfectly, however is there a way to transfer these setup to the next server. I really don't want to setup another server each time I setup another server with RVadmin installed. Thanks in advance.

#2 pairote

pairote

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 07:29 PM

Please find the information in Skin Manager/RVskin Clustering System. There are separate instruction for both root and reseller.

#3 ekwade

ekwade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE(pairote @ Aug 27 2004, 07:29 PM)
Please find the information in Skin Manager/RVskin Clustering System. There are separate instruction for both root and reseller.

Can you provide more documentation on this?

#4 luna

luna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 03:34 PM

Hi,

I delete a slave server from the master server and it's deleted from a list of the master server.

However if I check the slave server, it still says
This server was configured as a slave host. You can't change setting here. If you want, you need to remove this server from the slave host list on the rvadmin@*.*.com skin manager first

How can I delete a slave server and make it as a stand alone?
Also is Clustering system working fine?
As for me, it does not function. Lately Cpanel is too buggy.

Please advise! ohmy.gif

#5 pairote

pairote

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 04:06 PM

You deleted the slave server from the master server and check the checkbox 'Check if the server is no longer online'. This cause the some data left at the slave server. To fix it, please go to slave and remove file /home/rvadmin/multiserver.conf.