8 replies to this topic

#1 Izzy

Izzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 02:00 PM

I'll start this thread off by saying that RVskin has had and may always have some niggling little problems. Pairote is like a hound. He pounces on these little niggles and even when he is pressed for time he manages to provide a fix much quicker than I have seen from any other cPanel skin producers.

Cpanel is by nature a beast yet RVskin and Pairote seem to have been able to tame it. I take my hat off to you and wish you every success that you deserve. The back end has no comparison anywhere. You must be very proud of your achievement.

I hope other members of this forum will show their appreciation by posting their own testimonials here which will keep this thread at the top of the list.

Thank you once again Pairote for this mighty product and your superb support of it. biggrin.gif
Izzy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WHALES REVENGE
*** Target is 1 Million Signatures. PLEASE HELP us put an end to whaling! ***
(1) Tell your friends and family. (2) Email it to everyone you know. (3) Post it on websites, blogs and forums.

#2 DDT

DDT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 09:36 PM

I must agree. I have never seen a fast level of support & "fixes" like he provides. Rvskin is a great program and you said it well when you said it does a great job of "taming the beast" that is cPanel. That's why I like it and recommend it. Rvskin makes it so simple to give my customers the control panels they need with the customized look I want for my business, and the support and on-going development level is beyond compare!
You mean this is my life? I thought it was a beta version...

#3 got-hosting

got-hosting

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 07:37 PM

Well, let me just throw my $0.02 in here then as well.

RVSkin is simply heads and shoulders above the competition. I made a huge mistake and bought a new skin simply becuse it looked nice, and within months development stopped completely.

RVSkin has continue to add new features and improve, and I am quite grateful for it.

Thanks!

Jon

#4 DDT

DDT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 10:12 PM

There was a recent "what fo you think about Rvskin?" thread on web hosting talk and it got lots of rave reviews (including one from me). biggrin.gif
You mean this is my life? I thought it was a beta version...

#5 Nick

Nick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 07:58 PM

We have installed Rvskin on all of our servers (around 60-70) and our clients have been nothing but thrilled with it. My only complaint is the lack of documentation, but that follows right in line with cPanel, so not suprising.

There are demos of the users side of things, but none of the resellers.

Other than that, awesome piece of software, we purchased a lot of licenses, and plan on continuing to spread the rvskin love on all our servers. tongue.gif

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2004 - 04:57 AM

Same here, RVSKIN has provided me with the ability to have a more unique and professional looking skin which stands out from the competition.

All my clients love it, and i'm greatful to the support and development of RVSKIN.

I'm just waiting for the WHMAP integration wink.gif

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2004 - 04:57 AM

lol i had no idea i wasn't logged in.. I'm "Damainman"

#8 Guest_ME_*

Guest_ME_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2004 - 11:44 PM

How would you like the English version of the website re-writing? A lot of it doesn't make sense.

#9 hostingstudio.net

hostingstudio.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 12:53 AM

We have been using RVSkin for nearly a year now. Our customers love the layout and the very professional look. The Administration panel of RvSkin is the most feature rich we have ever come across: you can configure virtually anything under the sun!

We particularly enjoy the "upsell" configuration to boost our sales. We intend to install RvSkin as a standard for all our future dedicated server customers too and any other server we should add to our existing network.

Thank you RvSkin!!