Photo

Blog, Forum or BB?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Blog, Forum or BB: Please Vote here! (12 member(s) have cast votes)

PLEASE VOTE if you'd like to see one of the following items added to RV Site Builder

1. Blog (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. Forum (5 votes [41.67%])

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

3. Bulletin Board (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

4. All of the Above (4 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 civalp

civalp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:31 AM

Please Vote here. My clients are asking about ways to make their site more interactive, such as the ability to add a blog or shopping cart, etc. Can you please give me an idea of any upcoming plans so I can advise my clients appropriately?
Thanks...
Patty rolleyes.gif

#2 pairote

pairote

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:20 AM

The next component will be Forum, we have a working of published website using SMF forum. However, it is for testing several concepts of RVSiteBuilder such as Single Sing-on (use a single login for all integration applications). The integrated Forum might be change due-to SMF license itself. We will make a final decision in around November.

#3 KyHost

KyHost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE(pairote @ Sep 10 2007, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The next component will be Forum, we have a working of published website using SMF forum. However, it is for testing several concepts of RVSiteBuilder such as Single Sing-on (use a single login for all integration applications). The integrated Forum might be change due-to SMF license itself. We will make a final decision in around November.

Any update on this? I'm planning on using RVSiteBuilder for a major project and Forum integration would be great.

#4 SoftDux

SoftDux

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE(KyHost @ Feb 11 2008, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(pairote @ Sep 10 2007, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any update on this? I'm planning on using RVSiteBuilder for a major project and Forum integration would be great.

Hi,

Can you please give an update on the forum? A single-signon option would be great. Would the user need to install SMF manually?
Linux & Windows Shared, Reseller, VPS & Dedicated hosting in South Africa & USA. Visit http://www.SoftDux.com

#5 pairote

pairote

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:39 PM

SMF integration will be available soon. Due to the license issue, it requires a manual install. We will supply the patch to make it fully integrate on the website published using RVSiteBuilder.

#6 OutKast Gaming

OutKast Gaming

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE(pairote @ Jan 19 2009, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SMF integration will be available soon. Due to the license issue, it requires a manual install. We will supply the patch to make it fully integrate on the website published using RVSiteBuilder.

any updates on the matter?

#7 factor

factor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:34 PM

any updates about the forum?