• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Media Post Inc.

Media Post Inc.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:42 AM

I am most interested in the subversion/trac integration.

What I am currently looking for is a way to force all existing and new users into an SVN bassed dir. Example:

currently my clients use /home/user/public_html/ as their base directory. I would like that directory to be the trunk of SVN. If a user wants to change a file "index.php" inside of public_html. I want them to have to retrieve it from the svn, update, and commit that change before it is updated on their website.

is this possible using rvskin?

#2 amarin

amarin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:38 PM

Please try subversion hooks for auto export to /home/user/public_html/

1. Install subversion /root/rvadmin/installsubversion.pl

2.Enable Subversion for user in cPanel(User) >> Software >> Subversion and Trac Manager

3. Enble Subversion hooks in WHM (root) >> RVSkin Manager >> Integration >> Subversion and Trac

4. Create subversion hooks scripts

/home/<CPNELUSER>/rvsubversion/repository/hooks/post-commit

#!/bin/sh

REPOS="$1"
REV="$2"

svn export --force svn://<DOMAIN>/trunk --username <SVNUSER> --password '<PASSWORD>' /home/<CPNELUSER>/public_html

I am most interested in the subversion/trac integration.

What I am currently looking for is a way to force all existing and new users into an SVN bassed dir. Example:

currently my clients use /home/user/public_html/ as their base directory. I would like that directory to be the trunk of SVN. If a user wants to change a file "index.php" inside of public_html. I want them to have to retrieve it from the svn, update, and commit that change before it is updated on their website.

is this possible using rvskin?