• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Reado

Reado

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 06:36 AM

I'm really interested in your software, but primarily for the SubVersion and Trac integration. Am I right in thinking I can setup a Trac under one account, then create multiple projects under that single Trac?

Also I'm running the latest cPanel 11 Current on Cent OS 5.3. Is this compatible? Are there any issues you're currently aware of?

Finally I have already managed to install SubVersion via YUM on my box, and it runs great. Will I need to remove this before installing RVSkin?

Thanks in advance.

#2 pairote

pairote

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:50 AM

I'm really interested in your software, but primarily for the SubVersion and Trac integration. Am I right in thinking I can setup a Trac under one account, then create multiple projects under that single Trac?

Yep. You can create multiple SVN projects per account. But you only allow 1 SVN repository and 1 Trac per hosting account.

Also I'm running the latest cPanel 11 Current on Cent OS 5.3. Is this compatible? Are there any issues you're currently aware of?

No.

Finally I have already managed to install SubVersion via YUM on my box, and it runs great. Will I need to remove this before installing RVSkin?

Yes. To avoid the conflict, you need to uninstall it.

#3 Reado

Reado

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 02:20 AM

Nice one! Thanks for your reply, much appreciated!