Tryout web site (phase 1)
1. "Create tryout website" button on end-user cPanel similar to blog. Root and reseller will be able to specify which user will be able to create the web site. Root can specify multiple users while reseller only allow 1.
This way you have all power of template customization, page on the menus, high-level of customization, backup, restore and etc. using existing RVSiteBuilder system.
2. There are 5 default pages.
- Try demo online
- Template Catalogue - pdf version of each template category will be available.
- FAQs - will use existing FAQs modules. We will provide instruction to import http://rvsitebuilder.../view/page/faqs data. If you don't like it you can create your own, or simply remove the page.
- Tutorial - this page will pull the data from http://rvsitebuilder.../page/tutorials.
- Sample Web Site - have no idea yet.
3. Activity report
New feature on Step5 >> System Configuration. These fetaure not limit only to tryout web site but all web site published from RVSiteBuilder.
1. User registration - allowing customization of registration form
2. Ability to login as user from the admin interface.
3. Translation manager for language files.
4. Email template customization
Tryout web site (phase 2)
1. All features including blog, DIY, FAQs, newsletter, Forum will be available on the tyout web site as well. 1 tryout user will only allow to create 1 project as it require 1 database / user.
2. Allow end-user to publish the web site on http://userName.tryoutWebsite.com. We will use .htaccess to manage subdomain redirection.
New tryout website component
1 reply to this topic