• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cyph3r

Cyph3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

I have a few questions about the "User Feature Manager", which is the sole feature of RVSkin we are interested in purchasing it for.

1) Does this enable you to select which features of the normal (and non-reseller) cpanel account are available to be used by newly created subusers of that account? i.e. mysql, webalizer, ftp, email management, file manager, etc.?
2) How is SSH/FTP affected for this account? Since I understand the subusers must have the main user login, are they able to login straight through ssh/ftp on it, effectively bypassing all of these permissions?

Thanks

#2 amarin

amarin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

Sorry for lately reply.

1 After Activate "User-Feature Manager" you can configure feature control by create "feature list" that inherit from cPanel feature and assign to limited-user

2 In step Activate "User-Feature Manager" it's have option to Disable FTP access for '<MAIN_USER>' (SSH must manual control by cPanel Package)

I have a few questions about the "User Feature Manager", which is the sole feature of RVSkin we are interested in purchasing it for.

1) Does this enable you to select which features of the normal (and non-reseller) cpanel account are available to be used by newly created subusers of that account? i.e. mysql, webalizer, ftp, email management, file manager, etc.?
2) How is SSH/FTP affected for this account? Since I understand the subusers must have the main user login, are they able to login straight through ssh/ftp on it, effectively bypassing all of these permissions?

Thanks