1 reply to this topic

#1 zach wright

zach wright

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:19 PM

I have 2 questions.

1) How do you adjust the header size? It is set at 940 for the width and I'd like to set it around 800 or so. The system make the header entirely too big and I can't crop or change the header any more.

2) Is it possible to place the main navigation bar into the side bar some how? I would like a very general navigation in the center that just include home, about us, contact us, etc and then I would like I second bar on the left side which contains various other links next to the main content of each page.

#2 rvstaff

rvstaff

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:35 PM

1) How do you adjust the header size? It is set at 940 for the width and I'd like to set it around 800 or so. The system make the header entirely too big and I can't crop or change the header any more.

Answer:

Since RVSitebuilder 5.4.x is a complete Responsive Template version. The website resolution will be stable with any screen devices. So, it doesn't allow to set website resolution as 100% or custom it.

2) Is it possible to place the main navigation bar into the side bar some how? I would like a very general navigation in the center that just include home, about us, contact us, etc and then I would like I second bar on the left side which contains various other links next to the main content of each page.

Answer:

To add more navigation, you may create it with the external code. And add it to your website by here.

More questions, please feel free to contact us.